Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Vaada karle saajna with Pradip Somasundaran

Graduated.
A song for the occasion.
Here is Vada kar le Sajna, an old Lata-Rafi hit I sang with Pradipji -a household name in the blogworld I suppose; and someone who was so very encouraging when I just started putting up my songs on the web, and motivated me to start my blog.

Hope you all like this one. Do leave your comments.

Song: Vaada Karle Saajna
Film: Haath Ki Safai
Original Singers: Mohd. Rafi & Lata Mangeshkar
Music: Kalyanji Anandji
Lyrics: Anand Bakshi

Mixing of this version: Pradip Somasundaran




9 comments:

Unknown said...

fantastic...very very nice indeed...really enjoyed it...nice work sindhu and praddep ettan

Ganesh said...

nicely sung
looking for more songs from you

SUMI said...

this was great! i think the most flawless so far.

Anonymous said...

Very pleasantly sung! good work..

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your graduation first. Awesome rendering of the song. looking forward to hearing more.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sindhu....Class singing..And pradip tooo... I hope I would become your fan for your awesome voice and the feel that is been given in few places

Meera Manohar said...

Sindhu & Pradip,

Wonderful!!

Very refreshing indeed..

Anonymous said...

Excellent song and sweet voice i really love this song specially in ur voice.from where can i download ur songs.

nehalkhalid@hotmail.com
Pakistan

Sindhuja Bhakthavatsalam said...

Thank you. You can download with a Soundclick account at www.soundclick.com/sindhujabhakthavatsalam