Wednesday, February 04, 2009

If I were shut in a dark room...

The worst thing to do when you have a deadline approaching is go to bed with headphones on, playing "serious" music. I think the music will put me to sleep in time, but it engulfs me...chasing sleep out of my system...
Anyway, great- here I am, at 1 am craving for more of Harini... (its a pity she doesn't sing as much these days), and came to a realisation: if, some day I'm shut in a dark room with no way out and given a choice of just three songs I can listen to, they'd be: thenral vandhu ennai thodum, poo vaasam purappadum penne and enakkenna aerkanave.

Umm.... really...? Never mind- am in an inescapable Hamsanadham mode now!


6 comments:

Rowdy said...

thank you for showing me something new and wonderful!!

Deep Jagdeep Singh said...

i think u must visit this http://podcast.hindyugm.com if u realy like gr8 musical creation by age mates. u will find some awsome music nd soothing hindi lyrics jugalbani. i hope u will agree that music has no religion.

one suggestion please deactivate word verification from ur comments section coz most of the people dont comment becoze of so many typcl steps it wiil help u to get more good comments for sure.

Meera Manohar said...

Hmm.. hamsanaadham, I know :)

Now, I have started humming all the songs u listed! Amazing numbers-- all of them..

Crap, can't find tracks for most nice numbers !!

Tamijarassane V said...

Hi , Superb Lalithaa varnam and very good words....urugiyathu ullam..superb rendition and sruthi shuddham....enjoyed the true lalitha and best wishes to you and Koti namashkars to your Guru. Keep singing and spreading carnatic music...god bless you...Tamizharasan..!!

Ramya said...

True. Hamsanaadham is beautiful.

Ramya

AMIT said...

Nice thoughts shared by you.

Domain registration india